Does trader joe’s sell Marcona almonds? That´s one of the most common questions we have seen and of course, the answer is yes!
Trader Joe´s is specialized in all kinds of products, but almons are one of their highlights. Today we are going to tell you everything you need to know about Trader Joe´s Marcona Almonds; Price compared with other brands, quality, which one should you buy, opinions and reviews.
Which Trader Joe´s Marcona Almonds should you buy?
Choosing the type isn´t hard as there are just 2 of them and it mostly depends on your preferences but let us tell you a little bit about them and its characteristics.
1) Trader Joe’s Marcona almonds with rosemary
Of course, we must start with the most popular ones. Even though you will find Marcona almonds with rosemary from different brands and stores, the ones from Trader Joe´s have gotten so popular, that now a days they are considered one of the best type of almonds you can try.
These almonds which are brough all the way from Spain is one of the best in the world, but just in case that wasn´t enough, they have seasoned with rosemary leaves and that´s what creates its unique flavor and keeps them healthy.
- Each serving (there are about 6 serving per container) is 170 calories, 140 from fat.
- The main ingredients it is made of are: Roasted almonds, (almonds, canola oil) wasabi seasoning (sugar, salt, soy sauce powder (soy sauce (wheat, soybeans, salt), maltodextrin (corn), salt), horseradish powder, parsley powder, yeast extract, natural flavors, maltodextrin. ot more than 2% canola oil and silicon dioxide added as processing aids).
- Last of all, you should know it doesn´t use any preservatives or artificial colors or flavors.
- The price of the Marcona almonds from Trader Joe´s comparing it with other brands is standard or even a little bit cheaper.
- Of course, the price changes a lot depending on how much you want to order. Below you will find the exact prices in Amazon for each pack.
2) Trader Joe’s truffle Marcona almonds
Although they aren´t as popular as the previous ones, these truffle Marcona almonds are also delicious, and we totally recommend you giving them a try.
All the Trader Joe´s Marcona almonds are roasted and salted, which is one of the best ways to prepare these types of almonds, but the main difference between one and the other is the truffle salt, which adds a special aroma and taste to them.
It isn´t related to the almonds, but a great advantage these ones have is that they are sent in smaller packages that lead to significant carbon emission reductions, which is always great!
- Each serving (there are about 6 serving per container) contains: Calories180Kcal, Total Fat16g, Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 160mg, Total Carbohydrate 6g, Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 1g, Added Sugars 0g, Protein 6g, Vitamin A 0mcg, Vitamin C 0mg, Calcium 60mg, Iron 1.08mg
- The main ingredients are Marcona almonds, sunflower oil, and black truffle sea salt.
- It also doesn´t use any preservatives or artificial colors or flavors.
- The price is almost the same as the previous almonds and again it depends on how many you package you want to order.
- In our opinion, in terms of price-quality ratio it is a great deal, but below you can judge the different prices by yourself.
Why should you buy Trader Joe´s Marcona almonds?
We are sure you are already excited about trying this delicious dried fruits from Spain, but just incase you have any doubts, below we are going to tell you the pros and cons from buying the Marcona almonds at Trader Joe´s:
👍 One of the best Marcona almonds in Amazon with more 4´5 stars and more than 300 ratings.
👍 High quality-price ratio
👍 Super healthy for both morning and afternoon snacks
👎 Unless you buy them online from Amazon, you will have to go to the store.
Trader Joe’s Marcona almonds reviews and opinions
We hope you have enjoyed this article and now you know everything about the Marcona almonds from Trader Joe´s.
In our opinion, they are delicious, and they taste just like the ones from Spain, so we totally recommend them.